[registrars] Nominations for Chair.

Rob Hall rob at momentous.com
Thu Sep 2 15:55:41 UTC 2004

Eric,

My statement does not preclude anyone from joining at this time, but they
must pay the old $750 fee.  If I recall correctly, the new proposed fee was
slightly less (but it might have been the same).  If less, I assumed that
some would want to wait to join.

But there is absolutely nothing that prevents a registrar from paying $750
now and joining, as per Tim Ruiz's email.

Rob.