[registrars] Motion to amend voting procedures.

Bob Connelly rconnell at psi-japan.com
Thu Sep 23 16:43:19 UTC 2004

Dear Secretary:

I hereby forward this motion to you.

The required five endorsers are here named in the order of receipt:

Siegfried Langenbach
Bruce Tonkin
Tim Ruiz
Jay Westerdal
Thomas Keller

MOTION:
I hereby move that we have a runoff election between the two proposals with
the highest percentage of the prior vote, specifically:

1. Post individual voting results, but only at the conclusion of the voting
period.
2. Continue to post individual voting results, during the entire voting period.

end quote:

All of the formalities are completed.  This starts the fourteen day period
for discussions.

Respectfully submitted by:

Robert Connelly, in my individual capacity as a representative of
PSI-Japan, a Member of the Constituency.