[registrars] Re: Conference Call Confirmation, Monday morning, 4 April 2005, closed session.

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Sat Apr 2 20:11:36 UTC 2005

At 07:43 PM 4/1/05, Conference Call Reservation Agent wrote:

Dear Members:  This is the telephone link for our morning meeting on Monday
morning, 4 April 2005.

This is a closed meeting.  It starts at 10:00 am, local time, 09:00 Eastern
time.

Realizing that there are non-registrars on the RC mailing list, we would
appreciate it if recipients other than ICANN Accredited Registrars would
kindly avoid calling in during this session.  The afternoon meeting is open
and you are welcome to attend.  The dial up number differs.  You will
receive a separate set of instructions for the afternoon meeting.

Regards, BobC

>Your Conference Is Confirmed
>

>Robert Connelly, the conference call you scheduled has been
>confirmed.  Any invitations you
>elected to send to the Participants have been mailed.
>
>[]
><http://www.freeconference.com/ChangingConference.asp>What if I need to
>change some of my conference details or simply cancel the conference?
>[]
>

>Conference Details
>[]
>

>Scheduled Conference Date:Wednesday, April 06, 2005
>Scheduled Start Time:6:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time

[10:00 local time, 09:00 Eastern time.]