[registrars] Re: Conference Call Confirmation. Afternoon session, 4 April 2005, special dial up number.

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Sat Apr 2 20:26:43 UTC 2005

At 07:07 PM 4/1/05, Conference Call Reservation Agent wrote:

>Your Conference Is Confirmed

Dear Members:  This announcement is for our open meeting in the afternoon
of Monday, 4 April 2005.  The dial up number differs from the number for
the morning meeting.  Regards, BobC

>Robert Connelly, the conference call you scheduled has been
>confirmed.  Any invitations you
>elected to send to the Participants have been mailed.
>
>[]
><http://www.freeconference.com/ChangingConference.asp>What if I need to
>change some of my conference details or simply cancel the conference?
>[]
>

>Conference Details
>[]
>

>Scheduled Conference Date:Monday, April 04, 2005
>Scheduled Start Time:9:30 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time

[13:30 local time, 12:30 Eastern time.]

>Scheduled End Time:12:25 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time
>Scheduled # of Participants:10
>Type of Conference:Web-Scheduled Standard
>Dial-in Number:1-712-824-4500 (Emerson, IA)
>Participant Access Code:9876321
>

>Conference Controls:
>Conversation Mode (all Participants can be heard)
>Entry Chimes - Enabled
>Exit Chimes - Enabled
>

>Subject:Open meeting of Registrars Constituency, 4 April 2005 in Mar del
>Plata.
>Comments/Agenda:Registries and other interested parties may be on the line.
>

>Conference Booked by Robert Connelly on Friday, April 01, 2005 at 7:07:35 PM

"Next to knowing when to seize an opportunity, the most important
thing in life is to know when to forego an advantage".

Disraeli