[registrars] The Really Final version of Rules of Procedure ready for ballot;-} .

Robert F Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Fri Aug 5 18:14:27 UTC 2005

Dear Members:

[Please disregard the version of the Proposed Revised Rules of Procedure I
recently sent.  In the last days there were additional comments and one
amendment which the task force considered "friendly".  It changed the
endorser requirement for motions from five to three.  The July 22 version
is the one on which we will ballot.  We are much indebted to Jon Nevett for
his prompt and fastidious attention to this task.]

[Original text follows:]

Attached you will find copies of the original Rules of Procedure and the
revised version approved by the By-Laws Task Force.  I have attached them
in both .doc and .rft formats.  There were no unfriendly amendments.

This Motion requires a majority of those voting to be approved.  The
process is being conducted in accordance with the original Rules of Procedure.

I intend to post the ballot on Sunday, 7 August 2005.  I will leave the
ballot open until Monday, 15 August 2005 at 22:00 Pacific Daylight
Time.  The ballot will read as follows:

It has been moved that the revised Rules of Procedure recommended by the
By-Laws Task Force be approved.  Do you agree?

Yes
No
Abstain.

end quote: