[registrars] Final version of Rules of Procedure ready for ballot.

Duane Connelly duane at psi-japan.co.jp
Fri Aug 5 18:15:03 UTC 2005

	All:
There seems to be some confusion over the voting member for PSI-Japan.
Jean-Michel, a good friend is not the voting member for PSI-Japan as Bob
stated. Duane Connelly is the voting member.

Thank you all for your work. Much more needs to be done.

Duane Connelly
PSI-Japan

At 01:29 06/08/05, Robert F Connelly wrote:
 >Dear Members:
 >
 >Attached you will find copies of the original Rules of Procedure and the
revised version approved by the By-Laws Task Force.  I have attached them
in both .doc and .rft formats.  There were no unfriendly amendments.

 >This Motion requires a majority of those voting to be approved.  The
process is being conducted in accordance with the original Rules of Procedure.

 >I intend to post the ballot on Sunday, 7 August 2005.  I will leave the
ballot open until Monday, 15 August 2005 at 22:00 Pacific Daylight Time.
The ballot will read as follows:

 >It has been moved that the revised Rules of Procedure recommended by the
By-Laws Task Force be approved.  Do you agree?

 >Yes
 >

 >警告: このメッセージの残りは転送されていません。
 >このメッセージのサイズは約 187904 バイトです。
 >サーバからこのメッセージをすべて取り込みたい場合は、[サーバから取り込む]ア