[registrars] Final version of Rules of Procedure ready for ballot.

Robert F Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Fri Aug 5 16:29:28 UTC 2005

Dear Members:

Attached you will find copies of the original Rules of Procedure and the
revised version approved by the By-Laws Task Force.  I have attached them
in both .doc and .rft formats.  There were no unfriendly amendments.

This Motion requires a majority of those voting to be approved.  The
process is being conducted in accordance with the original Rules of Procedure.

I intend to post the ballot on Sunday, 7 August 2005.  I will leave the
ballot open until Monday, 15 August 2005 at 22:00 Pacific Daylight
Time.  The ballot will read as follows:

It has been moved that the revised Rules of Procedure recommended by the
By-Laws Task Force be approved.  Do you agree?

Yes
No
Abstain.

end quote: