[registrars] More clauses removed from new .NET Contract

Bhavin Turakhia bhavin.t at directi.com
Mon Aug 8 07:48:14 UTC 2005

> See Section 7.1 Registry-Registrar Agreement
> (a) Access to Registry Services
>
> Not sure how this compares to the old agreement, but it does
> set out the provisions for non-discriminatory access.

Already saw this. Does not compare with the one that was there in the older
contract. The older contract had clauses that protected registrars interests
in other ways. For instance - "revenues and assets of Registry Operator are
not utilized to advantage registrars that are affiliated with Registry
Operator" etc etc

bhavin

http://www.icann.org/tlds/agreements/verisign/registry-agmt-net-25may01.htm