[registrars] Motion to Adopt: Whois Conflicts

Robert F Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Mon Aug 8 15:27:06 UTC 2005

At 12:31 AM 8/8/05, Thomas Keller wrote:
>Bob,
>
>when are we going to vote on the whois statement Ross sent around. We
>are already at least one week late on this.
>
>Best,
>
>tom

Dear Registrars:

My apologies.  In fact, both  the RoP and the Whois Conflicts issue had
their 5 endorsements on the same day, 21 July.  The required 14 day period
ended on 4 August.  Tom, we are not a week late.

If no one objects, we could truncate the 48 hour period and have both
ballots end at the same time, 15 August 2005 at 22:00 PDT.

Here is the proposed ballot:

It has been moved by Bruce Tonkin and endorsed by five members that the
Whois Conflict proposal be officially accepted by the Registrars
Constituency.

Please vote Yes if you approve or No if you disapprove.  You may also
Abstain or key in comments.

end quote:

If I hear no objections, I'll post the ballot by 22:00 PDT today and the
two issues may be resolved together.

Regards, BobC