[registrars] Packed GNSO Council agenda for 18 August 2005

Marcus Faure faure at globvill.de
Wed Aug 17 10:01:24 UTC 2005

Bruce,

can item 8 be extended to a discussion regarding the actions to be taken
after .net ? The issue is still pending and I see no movement at all on
ICANN's side. I am disappointed that ICANN is not aware of the loss of
credibility associated with the .net affair. The longer it takes to resolve
it, the more the reputation of ICANN is hurt.

Yours,
Marcus