[registrars] phishing domains

Rick Wesson wessorh at ar.com
Wed Aug 17 18:00:03 UTC 2005

Registrars:

there are several efforts from the anti-phishing community to contact
registrars for rapid takedown procedures of phishing sites.

Those that run anti-phishing efforts want to invite registrars to
participate in discussions of how to address phishing issues and the DNS.

If registrars would drop me their contacts for dealing with Phish and re
registrar(s) associated with each contact I will have the anti-phishing
folks invite your contact.

sorry that there is no public list to point you to, this stuff is
invitation only and they just don't know who to invite.

Also if anyone has procedures outlined for take-down of phishing sites
those might be handy to pass along too.

please contact me off-list with your contats details.

thanks,

-rick