[registrars] Second afternoon teleconference details.

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Thu Dec 1 17:42:57 UTC 2005

At 09:25 AM 12/1/05, Conference Call Reservation Agent wrote:
>Conference Details

Dear Members:  There was an emergency here in Vancouver.  I had to cancel
all three teleconferences and create new ones.  We were not permitted to
call out from the conference room in other than an 800 number.

The confirmation code for this third session was changed as shown below.

Monte Cahn had difficulty with the confirmation code for the first session,
now in progress.  We are covering issues for ICANN Accredited Registrars
only.  After 10:00, I'll send out the dial up number and confirmation code
so that others may connect.

Sorry for the confusion, BobC