[registrars] Constituency Input Required

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Dec 22 05:03:49 UTC 2005

Thank you Bhavin. I'm pleased to accept this as a work item. The
recommendations you've made seem eminently sensible and it only make
sense to modify the work plan accordingly.

Since we seem to have made great progress on a), I will circulate a list
of questions and some background reading tomorrow.

I would also like to get a sense of when the constituency membership
would like me to schedule the two calls. I was thinking of scheduling it
for the second week of January, but I will need to get a better
understanding of everyone's respective schedules before I commit.  All
input on this particular question of scheduling would be very helpful.

Thanks again,

-ross