[registrars] [Fwd: [gnso-dow123] WHOIS tf Preliminary Report open for Public Comment 12 Sept. to 2 October 2005]

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Sat Sep 17 06:40:18 UTC 2005

Marcus Faure wrote:
> I am fine with the recommendation as it stands, I just noticed that vote
> section in the end was blank for the registrars.

Are you referring to the chart in section 1.2? I'm pretty sure its
inaccurate. It should be the record of a vote from September 6th in
which the recommendation was unanimously supported by the TF (the recent
registrar vote was in advance of this and provided direction to the
registrar reps).

I'll seek clarification from Maria about this to make sure that this is
just a formatting issue.

Thanks for pointing this out.

-rwr