[registrars] Acceptance of Nomination

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Tue Sep 20 14:49:10 UTC 2005

I'd like to accept the nomination to stand for election to GNSO council
as put forward and supported by Tim, Bob, Jon, Bhavin and Steinar.
Serving as a registrar representative to the GNSO has been a rewarding
experience for me and I would love to continue the work that I have
undertaken during my last term.

Regarding conflicts of interest, I am not aware of any present or past
conflicts or interests that would prevent me from continuing to serve as
your representative.

Thank you again for your continued confidence and support.

-rwr