[registrars] .Net RRA Status

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Fri Sep 23 11:27:28 UTC 2005

ICANN just issued an announcement on the status of the .net Registry
Agreement and the Registry-Registrar Agreement (RRA).  ICANN also is
calling for public comment on the various posted agreements, including a
proposed amendment to the Registry Agreement and to the RRA.  I want to
thank everyone on the Working Group for all of their time and effort.
As you can see, we didn't get everything that we wanted, but we
definitely made some progress.  This is especially true considering the
hand we were dealt.  I urge everyone to review the drafts closely,
contact me if you have any questions, and post comments on any
outstanding issues of concern to your individual registrar.  Thanks.
Jon

http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-22sep05.htm