[registrars] .net discussion status

Marcus Faure faure at globvill.de
Fri Sep 23 12:43:21 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have not seen a lot of things happening in the last days. To me the
current status is that ICANN has compiled a list of concerns that have
been raised about .net and that they are waiting for comments on that
document.
My comment would be that the unanimous position of the registrars is
underrepresented in that document. However, I am no constituency rep and
can not make that comment to ICANN.
I remember that we wanted to reissue or resend the constituency position
to ICANN and/or form a position on the new ICANN paper. Can somebody
inform me what the status of that is?

Yours,
Marcus