[registrars] The Registrars Constituency website - The Launch Plan

Pankil Mehta pankil.m at logicboxes.com
Mon Sep 26 19:08:35 UTC 2005

Dear Registrars,

We are glad to inform you that we are in the final stage of launching the
Registrars Constituency website ( <http://www.icannregistrars.org/>
www.icannregistrars.org)

The launch will be done in 2 phases:

1. Each Registrar will receive an email with their individual username and
password to login to their respective Registrar account. Along with this, we
shall send across the steps involved in modifying individual account
profiles.

2. We shall put up the list of Registrars who have not yet paid their 2005
membership dues towards the Registrars Constituency. In addition, we shall
send across a stepwise instruction sheet, which outlines the procedure for
clearing the membership dues.

For any further queries, please feel free to contact me on
<mailto:pankil.m at directi.com> pankil.m at directi.com

Best Regards,

Pankil Mehta
Registrar Liaison