[registrars] Stepping down from the Constituency Chair nomination

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Thu Apr 27 12:09:17 UTC 2006

Bhavin:

Thanks so much for all your great work over the past two years.  The Constituency wouldn't be where it is had it not been for your tremendous efforts. Also, thank you for your kind words and offer of support. I look forward to your continued active participation from the sidelines or anywhere else.  Best, Jon