[registrars] Extension of the nomination period until 1st May

Jay Westerdal jwesterdal at nameintel.com
Fri Apr 28 16:18:52 UTC 2006

Bhavin and Jeff,
I want to thank you both, I accept the nomination. Secretary seems like a
lot of work but I will give it a try.

Here is my conflict statement.
I have not been in possession of any Registry Proprietary or Sensitive
Information during the 12 months prior to the announcement of the RC
Treasurer position.

Jay Westerdal
Name Intelligence, Inc.
 <http://www.nameintelligence.com/> http://www.nameintelligence.com