[registrars] Changes to ICANN web site

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Fri Aug 4 01:13:44 UTC 2006

Dear All:

I am writing to advise you that, following on from our commitment in
Marrakech, I have started a process to change the ICANN web site
(www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org/> ).  I want to do this with the
input and full participation of the community.  You will see we have
created a workspace for contributions and discussion.  John Crain will
'garden' the space.  I would be grateful if you could alert your
constituencies and anyone else you believe would like to make a
contribution so that knowledge of our interest in changing the site can
be as wide as possible.

Best Regards,

Paul Levins

Executive Officer & Vice President of Corporate Affairs

ICANN