[registrars] Registrar Constituency Budget

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Fri Jul 28 01:38:43 UTC 2006

Attached is a proposed 2006-07 budget for the Registrar Constituency.

A couple of points in the proposal:

*	We are following the ICANN fiscal year July 1 - June 30.
*	Dues will continue to be $250.
*	Unlike in the past, there will not be any enrollment fees
charged.
*	ICANN Meeting Expenses refer to expenses incurred at the RC
meeting portion of the full ICANN meetings (lunch, equipment rentals,
etc.)
*	The current asset amount should be a bit higher once we receive
the funds held in a merchant account in India.

We are working on a system to make dues payment easier, although we may
have to stick with Paypal or checks this round.

Please review and provide any comments.

Thanks.

Best,

Jon