[registrars] FW: PIR Registrar Reception -- Monday June 26th, 2006

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Sun Jun 25 14:24:37 UTC 2006

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Ward [mailto:mward at pir.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 8:45 AM
To: Nevett, Jonathon
Subject: PIR Registrar Reception -- Monday June 26th, 2006

Jon,

I am happy to confirm the PIR sponsored Registrar Cocktail Repection!
It will be from 6pm to 730pm on Monday June 26th, which is immediatley
following the R'rar Constituency meeting.  The location for the
reception is Espace Koutoubia, which is located right outside to the
left of where you meeting will take place (Fez 2).

PIR is very pleased to host this event and we look forward to to seeing
all registrars at the reception.  We will also have a nice surprise for
registrars.

Please let those Registrars attending your meeting know of the
reception.  You are welcome to pass this email on your list if you want
or read it tomorrow.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night and thank you for your
assistance.

Kind Regards,

Michael Ward
Director of Marketing