[registrars] FW: Registrar Failover Working Group Invitation

Jim Archer jarcher at registrationtek.com
Mon Mar 20 23:02:52 UTC 2006

Failover, as in real time failover, or failover as in one time when the
registrar goes under for good?  If the former, are we all going to end up
being one big registrar company indistinguishable from the others?  It
seems ICANN has had us down this path for a while now.

--On Monday, March 20, 2006 10:15 AM -0800 Jay Westerdal