[registrars] Proposed ballot for Excom 2006-2007

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Tue May 2 18:41:48 UTC 2006

Dear Registrars:

[Sorry, it these attachments were too large for our list server.  I'll re
queue with just the .doc and another with just the .rtf versions of this
Email.]

Attached are .doc and .rtf format versions of the proposed ballot for Excom
2006-2007.

According to the Rules of Procedure, the ballot must lay open for
inspection for three days.  Therefore, the election will start on 5 May and
end on 12 May.

I apologize for the size and quality of the attachments.  The only way I
could see to send them was as a "print-screen" during the creation of the
ballot.

Respectfully submitted
Robert F. Connelly
Secretary