[registrars] Proposed ballot for Excom 2006-2007

Robert F Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Wed May 3 06:10:36 UTC 2006

Dear Registrars:  Attached are .doc and .rtf format versions of the
proposed ballot for Excom 2006-2007.

[The ,doc version did get delivered.  Unfortunately, the .rtf format
was too large for the listserver.  Regards, BobC]

According to the Rules of Procedure, the ballot must lay open for
inspection for three days.  Therefore, the election will start on 5
May and end on 12 May.

I apologize for the size and quality of the attachments.  The only
way I could see to send them was as a "print-screen" during the
creation of the ballot.

Respectfully submitted
Robert F. Connelly
Secretary