[registrars] ["GNSO task force on contract issues for existing gTLD registries." has closed]

Thomas Barrett - EnCirca tbarrett at encirca.biz
Thu May 4 23:23:36 UTC 2006

 Ross,

Thanks for the clarification.  I stand by my position that the issues framed
by this PDP, and the other PDP's that it spawns, are all about the role GNSO
plays in influencing ICANN registry contracts.

But I do agree with you that poor voter turnout cannot be correlated to a
specific point of view and there is nothing to advocate to the Task Force.

Regards,

Tom