[registrars] [Fwd: Groups - boardrm - Ballot "GNSO task force on contract issues for existing gTLD registries." has closed]

Robert F Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Fri May 5 14:50:15 UTC 2006

At 07:24 AM 5/5/2006, Marcus Faure wrote:
>in line with rerunning the pdp vote, I request that the CORE amendment
>request vote shall be rerun.
>However, I am not sure how that can be accomplished.

Dear Marcus:  In my opinion, it was already summarily defeated.

While I was able to restart the other ballot, it is not possible to
make changes in the content of a ballot once I approve it.  It is not
even possiuile to edit it prior to opening.  That is why I did not
think I could restart the other ballot.

Regards, BobC