[registrars] Dues Structure

Jeffrey Eckhaus jeckhaus at register.com
Wed Aug 1 02:12:52 UTC 2007

Bob,

I have gotten a little lost with all the individual proposals so I am
not sure which was your amendment. If it was for the idea that some
registrars pay more than the standard fixed fee, with no additional
benefits, I do not support that. It is an idea that may be great in
principle but not practice. I believe in forgiveness with
confidentiality but not paying more

Jeff