[registrars] Dues Structure

Jeffrey Eckhaus jeckhaus at register.com
Wed Aug 1 13:26:18 UTC 2007

Bob,

I do not support the motion that only the Treasurer be in possession of
the amounts of dues paid and knowledge of reductions. I support that the
full ex-com be aware of all fees paid.

This is not to say that I do not trust whoever is Treasurer to be
confidential, but I believe in a system of checks and balances and the
full ex-com will supply that

Jeff