[registrars] Dues Structure

Nicrelations nicrelations at ascio.com
Wed Aug 1 09:02:46 UTC 2007

[quote]
However, I don't think the budget amendment should specifically refer to reduced fees of $250.  Instead, it could be amended to state "as low as $250", so that if the member can afford say $500, that too could be accepted.  Just a suggestion.
[/quote]

I totally agree with Jon´s summary, and also with Paul´s suggestion above. At this point I´d also like to start moving the discussion forward to pinpointing the criterias that should be used to define whether a registrar can be allowed to pay a lower fee: I assume we would require some kind of documentary proof to the applicants, just to avoid giving a discount to all those people "who just don´t feel like paying the full price".

>From the perspective of increasing the number of members in the constituency, maybe we could think of offering a discounted 1st year membership fee to new members, to encourage them to join and see for themselves the advantages of participating in the RC.

Best Regards
Francesco Cetraro
Ascio Technologies inc.