[registrars] * Final day for receiving motions to amend Budget motion.

Paul Goldstone paulg at domainit.com
Fri Aug 3 17:14:07 UTC 2007

Dear Bob,

I would certainly hope that whoever is chosen as Secretariat can be
trusted with minor confidential information such as this, as opposed
to shaming members and/or making them feel like second class citizens.

Your motion does not include a limitation on the forgiveness amount.
Are you proposing that some members could pay nothing?

Regards,

~Paul
:DomainIt