[registrars] * Final day for receiving motions to amend Budget motion.

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Fri Aug 3 17:26:19 UTC 2007

At 01:14 PM 8/3/2007 Friday  -0400, Paul Goldstone wrote:
>Your motion does not include a limitation on the forgiveness amount.
>Are you proposing that some members could pay nothing?

Dear Paul: Oh, the "forgiveness" level is in the proposed budget, it's $250.

I think you or some thoughtful member suggested "not less than $250".  I'm sure a payment of >=$250 but <$750 would require "forgiveness".

Margie's budget has a proposed income line of  10*$250.00 = $2,500.00.

Thank you for your recent membership and for your thoughtful analyses.

Regards, BobC