[registrars] * Formal discussion period on the Budget is now closed.

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Sat Aug 4 15:14:03 UTC 2007

Dear Members:

The discussion period for the Budget is now closed.  There was a motion to accept the budget as written by Treasurer Margie Milam.  There were at least three endorsements of the Motion.  There were no Amendments to the main Motion which received the required one endorsement.  The main Motion is in order as originally published.

There has been considerable discussion of the Motion.  The original proposer of the Motion has the opportunity to incorporate some of the suggestions.

The Secretary will publish the ballot on the Motion for inspection and correction on 11 August.

The ballot will be opened on 13 August and closed on 23 August.

A special note to voting members:  Make sure that your voting Email address is in order.   To have your vote counted you must follow these protocols:

1. You are able to receive the email at that Email address, no anti-spam for the ballot to hurdle.
2. You must return your marked ballot from your voting Email address, not some alternate Email address.

Respectfully submitted,
Bob Connelly
Secretary of Registrar Constituency

P.S. Please forgive me for posting this Email to both the Voting Members list and to the general RC list.  The Rules of Procedure specify the RC list, but I want to be sure that all voting members receive at least one copy.