[registrars] Grave Robbing and SEDO Fencing

Lau richard at lau.com
Tue Aug 7 14:03:06 UTC 2007

Ok, let me rephrase...

If the Registrant and Admin are fraudulently changed, and then a Transfer is
processed, then according to the TDP and the Gaining Registrar, the transfer
is fine.

If however, the Losing Registrar agrees that the listed Registrant was not
actually the Registrant due to an internal error or fraudulent change, then
yes, I can see that the TDP would apply.

Any real world experiences where the Losing Registrar admits to a fraud
happening on their end when the Gaining Registrar is fighting the TDP
(claiming that all process was followed)?

Thx

Richard