[registrars] ICANN funding travel for GNSO council reps

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed Dec 5 22:11:40 UTC 2007

I think there are other areas where ICANN's budget might be somewhat
bloated and could be trimmed. But  assistance to the GNSO Councilors and
constituencies isn't one of them in my opinion.

If ICANN's budget can't handle ensuring that at least a good
representative group of the GNSO Councilors are physically present at
ICANN meetings, then I'd suggest that policy work at those meetings be
curbed.

Tim