[registrars] Fast Track Motions

Jay Westerdal jwesterdal at nameintel.com
Tue Feb 13 20:18:31 UTC 2007

Sounds like we have enough endorsements for a vote. Let me give everyone a
day to make sure they are eligible to vote. I will be sending an email to
all voting members in the next hour. If you don't receive another email from
me, you are NOT on the voting list and should contact me within 24 hours.

Secretary of the ICANN Registrars Constituency,
Jay Westerdal
Name Intelligence, Inc.
http://www.nameintelligence.com <http://www.nameintelligence.com/>

  _____