[registrars] FW: RRAs

Richard Lau richard at lau.com
Thu Jan 4 15:08:58 UTC 2007

Hi Jon,

Doesn't the current Agreement state that if a Registrar doesn't return a
signed agreement within 30 days then the revised agreement automatically
goes into effect?

So, for Registrars who have not returned any signed Agreement, it should
really be a matter of not really knowing which "revised agreement" is
automatically going into effect, rather than Verisign cutting anyone
off. Doesn't that make Verisigns "commitment" not to cut anyone off a
moot point? Or am I missing something here?

Thx

Richard Lau