[registrars] GNSO related draft shedule for San Juan meetings

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sun Jun 3 00:33:39 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: GNSO.SECRETARIAT
Sent: Saturday, 2 June 2007 1:31 AM
Subject: [liaison6c] GNSO related draft shedule for San Juan meetings

Dear All,

Attached please find the draft GNSO related schedule. Please share this
   with constituency members and note that it should be read together with the general ICANN Schedule which will be published on page:
http://www.icann.org/meetings/sanjuan/

Could you please let me have your constituency agendas as soon as possible so that they can be posted on the website and facilitate preparation for the interaction with the Board and staff.

Please let me know if you have any particular wishes for Constituency day or any questions. The set up of the rooms for constituency day will follow the pattern used at previous meetings. There will be Internet connectivity, polycom phones, projectors and screens available in all the rooms.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen
--