[registrars] Regarding Saturday Evening Social Event in San Juan

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sat Jun 23 20:31:35 UTC 2007

Subject: [liaison6c] Regarding Saturday Evening Social Event

Some important information regarding to the events this evening, please
share it.
Thank you,

Glen

"I want to clarify some confusion regarding the Saturday social
event.   Saturday 23 June is San Juan Bautista Day in San Juan.  He
is the patron saint of San Juan and celebrations are held all over
the island.

There are two separate events taking place in the hotel.  Our local
hosts are having a cocktail frm 7pm to 9m with finger food and rum
and nonalcoholic drinks.  This is taking place on the Las Olas
Terrace on the second floor.

The hotel is holding a paid event called "Noche de San Juan" at the
beach area featuring live music.  Information about this event has
been left in your guestroom.  This event has a price of $69 per
person.  Due to the event, the main pool and beach facilities will be
closed on Saturday starting at 6:00 p.m.   This event is not related
to the ICANN meeting events."

Diane Schroeder
General Manager, Conferences & Administration
ICANN
4676 Admiralty Way, Ste. 330
Marina del Rey, CA 90292

--