[registrars] RADAR Reminder

John Berryhill john at johnberryhill.com
Wed May 2 18:35:40 UTC 2007

>  Registrars can
>now download a real-time Transfer Contact list as well as a list
>of IP addresses for those registrars that have provided them.

In the absence of a data use policy for icann.org (at least I can't find
one), it must be understood that each registrar who logs into the system is
inherently "providing" an IP address that can be associated with the login.

One assumes that any registrar contact would know that, but it bears mention
since the website at icann.org does not seem to have a prominently posted
data acquisition and use policy with respect to its server log data.