[registrars] Proposed ballot on Constituency statement to GNSO regarding Domain Tasting.

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Nov 29 11:43:09 UTC 2007

This is the most complicated thing I have ever seen. With respect to
all involved on crafting it, I won't vote on it and would request that
a more understandable motion be drawn up.

I also don't understand how a request from council to appoint someone
to put together a constituency submission on this subject has turned
into a call for us to take a position.

Why must we make these things so complicated all the time?

---
Warm regards,

-Ross

Sent from my iPhone using my DomainDirect.com personalized mobile
email. Ask me how it works!