[RC-Members] RE: [registrars] For RC Consideration: Position Paper re GNSO Reform

DotAlliance helen at dotalliance.com
Sat Apr 12 08:23:32 UTC 2008

I endorse/second this motion.

Helen

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob Hall
  To: Clarke D. Walton ; registrars at gnso.icann.org ; rc-members at icann-registrars.org
  Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 6:16 AM
  Subject: [RC-Members] RE: [registrars] For RC Consideration: Position Paper re GNSO Reform

  Thanks Clarke,

  I think this is some great work.

  I make the following motion:

  Whereas ICANN has posted a plan for GNSO Reform and;

  Whereas ICANN has requested comments on this plan;

  Be it hereby resolved that the Registrar Constituency of the GNSO of ICANN adopts this Position paper as it's official position in regards to ICANN's proposed GNSO Reform Plan.

  As I believe the deadline for submissions is sooner than our regular voting process allows for, I also request that the "fast track" motion and voting process be used for this motion, to ensure we have our submission in by the ICANN imposed deadline.

  I believe the motion now needs 5 members to second it.

  Rob