[registrars] The Iron Fist of Iron Mountain;-(

Robert F. Connelly BobC at awesome-goo.com
Tue Apr 15 17:02:49 UTC 2008

At 12:44 PM 4/15/2008 Tuesday  +0000, Rob Hall wrote:
>ICANN might have problems saying you were not meeting your obligations when their chosen provider is the one  holding things up because they don't like your writing skills.

Dear Rob:  Thanks for your positive thinking.

I don't think ICANN had any expectation that IM would be so dictatorial, inflexible and arrogant.

Our bunch leans heavily toward Libertarian.  I've known some members for over ten years who never wrote an upper case letter.  The meeting of Iron Mountain and our Libertarians might resemble the collision of the irresistible force and the immovable object;-)

Regards, BobC

Regards, BobC

"Measure twice and cut once."
 From "Little Britches".

"To err is human, but to *really* mess up, you need a computer".
Meg Nakano, 2003