[registrars] Registrar Constituency Agenda -- New Delhi Meeting

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Fri Feb 1 22:41:36 UTC 2008

Registrars:

The following is the agenda for our meeting in New Delhi.  I've attached
a .pdf version too in case this is difficult to read in your e-mail
system.

Thanks.

Jon

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 (Taj Palace Hotel, Durbar Hall)

9:00 - 9:15                Welcome/Announcements

9:15 - 12:00              Substantive Reports and Issue Discussion with
Board Members

*      ICANN Policy Staff Report - GNSO Reform, Status on Active PDPs
(Denise Michel)

*      Uses of the AGP (Group Discussion)

*      ICANN Budget (Doug Brent/Kevin Wilson)

1.      Transaction Fee and AGP Assessment

2.      Reserves/New TLD Expenses

3.      GNSO Travel Support/RC Financial Support

*      Q/A with Board Members

12:00 - 13:00            Lunch Provided to All Attendees

13:00 -   13:30           ICANN Staff Discussions

*      ICANN Compliance Staff Report/Discussion - Audit Schedule (Stacy
Burnette)

*      Registrar Liaison Staff Report/Discussion - Data Escrow (Tim
Cole/Mike Zupke)

13:30 - 14:30            Wrap-up Board Interaction with Peter Dengate
Thrush and Paul Twomey - JPA/ICANN Transition

14:30 - 15:45            Meeting with ICANN Staff Re: Registrar
Accreditation Agreement (CLOSED SESSION)

15:45 - 16:00            Break

16:00 - 16:45            Registrar Constituency Meeting with Registry
Constituency

16:45 - 17:00            Wrap-up