[registrars] Registrar Constituency Agenda -- New Delhi Meeting

Elmar Knipp elmar.knipp at corenic.org
Mon Feb 4 13:39:52 UTC 2008

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, Nevett, Jonathon wrote:

> The following is the agenda for our meeting in New Delhi.

Hi Jon,

one minor point for the "Registrar Constituency Meeting with Registry" we
can discuss.

I would like to have a kind of unified (automatic parseable) downtime
announcement email format for all registries instead of the diverse email
structure. Nothing complicated, just make our daily job more simplier.

If need be, we can make a proposal, otherwise we can trust the wisdom of
the registries.

Best regards,
Elmar

--