[registrars] Update on Tasting Ballot

Nevett, Jonathon jnevett at networksolutions.com
Mon Jan 28 01:12:43 UTC 2008

And this is why I voted against the amendment . . .

Let's just proceed.  I already received the ballot.  The substance and
process are far from perfect, but at least the GNSO will get a sense of
where we are coming from.

Hopefully, we will do better now that we have a professional staff
person on board.

Thanks.

Jon