[registrars] Collected Views Regarding Transfers

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Wed Jan 30 22:27:59 UTC 2008

Hi folks -

I apologize in advance for the lateness of this submission.

Please find attached a summary of the views of the constituency
members who had a response to the call for comments regarding the (not-
so) recent transfers policy clarification issued by staff.

For those that submitted, please check the contents for fairness,
accuracy and completeness. I would like to submit these to the Council
Chair tomorrow if at all possible.

A PDF and Word version of the document is attached.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783
http://www.domaindirect.com

"To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
- Erik Nupponen