[registrars] Collected Views Regarding Transfers

Ross Rader ross at tucows.com
Thu Jan 31 23:16:03 UTC 2008

I have confirmed that we have some extra time for comments on this
document (Thanks Tim!).

If you wish to comment on the accuracy of the comments made or the
fairness of the summary relative to the questions posed in the staff
document, please send along your comments no later than 5pm eastern on
Saturday. This will give me enough time to make any necessary changes
prior to the new deadline, end of day Monday.

Thanks all,

-ross