[registrars] Updated Ballot on Tasting

Paul Goldstone paulg at domainit.com
Thu Jan 31 17:03:02 UTC 2008

Ross,

I believe it's already been established that we're voting on view #1
or view #2, or both, or neither, and nothing else within the ballot
that has already been voted on.

ie.:
[Which view do you agree with?]
        [] Agree with view 1
        [] Agree with view 2
        [] Agree with both views
        [] Do not agree with either view
        [] Abstain

It's also been acknowledged that the two views do not adequately cover
the RC positions but that we've run out of time and so the Excom
unanimously voted against correcting the ballot but instead going with
the already corrected ballot.

~Paul
:DomainIt